Why Choose Counseling?
From childhood through late adulthood, there are certain times when we may need help addressing problems and issues that cause us emotional distress or make us feel overwhelmed.
At North Star of Georgia, we offer open, sincere, non-judgmental, and culturally aware counseling services geared towards finding ways to cope and addressing emotional stress.
No matter what dilemma or issue you might be facing in life, our certified and experienced therapists are here to listen. It’s our goal to help you find peace and ways of managing worry through positivity and honestly.
There are many ways to tell if it’s time for therapy, including:
- When the way they feel is affecting their sleep, appetite, job or relationships
- When things are not getting better
- When they can’t find the answers to their problems
- They feel an overwhelming and prolonged sense of sadness and helplessness, and they lack hope in their lives
- Their emotional difficulties make it hard for them to function fully from day to day
- Their actions are harmful to themselves or others
- They are troubled by problems facing family members or close friends. Can no longer prioritize what is most important in your life
Our counseling services include:
- Individual Counseling (adolescent, adult, children)
- Marriage and Family Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- Premarital Counseling
- Group Counseling (adolescent and adult)
- Pregnancy Counseling
- Career Counseling
- Divorce and Separation Counseling
- Life Zamansitions Counseling